Do you have a restaurant and were looking for effective ways to increase its customer base? Well, welcome to the right place. It has been stated that less than 10 % of the time is devoted by restaurants for their marketing!
This indicates a not so good priority list which has marketing in the lower category. Sure, the quality of food is important, the makeup of the restaurant must be perfect, but the importance of marketing for an eatery cannot be ignored in this fast-paced era.
Several mediums can act as a suitable channel for effective marketing.
These include but are not limited to:
● Social media marketing (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, etc.)
● Email marketing
● Website marketing
● Hard marketing (Pamphlets, Newspapers ads, Restaurant setup, etc.)
Marketing starts off with restaurant branding and expands into something much more. Scroll on to know more!
These tips can come in handy if you wish to have a good marketing campaign for your beloved eatery:
● Learn from your previous experience. Acknowledge the mistakes you committed previously and work on minimizing them this time around.
● Learn to work on the budget. If you were aiming for a small start, the budget should be allocated accordingly but should be ample for marketing needs.
● A successful beginning is pretty important so you should be actively looking for quick firing tips if you are launching a new restaurant to have a start in style.
● Mark your calendars for all the important days and events that might be of interest to your audience. Valentine’s day, Independence day, Christmas and personalized events like birthday, getting a job, etc. must be targeted and special arrangements must be made for these.
How to Advertise?
It will all come down to the fact that how are you able to pull off your advertising because it’s the most important aspect of marketing. Adverts in the solid form always have been successful and are, for sure, currently too, but advertising via the Digital channel is becoming more trendy and important day by day. Among the digital platforms, Facebook is easily the most important one as far as reach is concerned.
Facebook ads allow you to target people based on their interests and age. Create cravings; share offers and brings more customers through this channel. You may also use the services of image sharing social media platform including Instagram and Pinterest. Besides organic reach, you can also make your posts sponsored to deliver to more people, but of course, that will depend on your marketing budget as well.
Google ads is another option through which ads relating to your offers etc. will be made visible to viewers of others’ websites by linking ad to your website. It is a bit expensive relatively but will also the get the job done more efficiently. Advertising smart is the key here, not advertising hard so always remember that!